Scrum Master for George (all genders)
Banking has a name. And we create it.
For 9 million customers across Europe, George stands for a digital banking experience that combines design and technology on an open platform. At Erste Digital, we strive for everyone. We achieve this by empowering people to understand, manage and, last but not least, enjoy one of their most personal things: their money.
Join us in our agile environment and make banking simple, intelligent and personal again!
You are a Maestro, creating masterpieces by guiding a group of individuals to create something no-one could have created alone. As a Scrum Master for George (all genders), you are a servant as much as you are a saviour, creating successful teams with strong skills in self-organisation and a drive for continuous improvement. You are a facilitator and coach, a conflict navigator and mentor, a teacher and quite possibly, a tap-dancer. But you also take responsibility seriously, especially supporting a Product Owner with respect to refining and maintaining the product backlog.
What you’ll bring with you
A nicely framed Scrum Master certification and at least 3 years’ experience as a Scrum Master with a software development team that was applying Scrum principles, practices, and theory
Knowledge of best practices that help the team to reach a sprint goal (like retrospective action items, burn-down or burn-up charts)
- Competences with various Agile and Lean approaches
- Ability to hold effective daily scrums, as well as utilize best practices from paradigms that complement Scrum, like BDD, TDD, DevOps, Pair Programming and Agile Gamification
- A JIRA master, or at least on your journey to becoming one
We like you because
- You are starting your day with an open and curious mind, but ready for a challenge
- Of daring to be disruptive and being someone who has thrown the word „failure" out of the window long ago
- Of your ability to actively listen and cherish a good mood in your team
- You remember that you’re here to make your team better, and better in all senses
- Of expressing your values and opinions in fluent English
Why you will like us
- We work hard, but in a relaxed, open and friendly environment
- We provide everything you need to work (e.g., MacBook Pro, mobile device, licenses) and lots of additional benefits
- We care for your personal well-being and a career development while actively supporting your educational needs
- We communicate and collaborate with a variety of tools including Slack, Confluence and JIRA
- We encourage regular conference visits and multiple chances to shine with George
- We feed you with free coffee, sweets & fruits, and provide table soccer and table tennis so that you don’t sit the whole day
- New Work is not just another buzz word to us. We proactively adapt to the ever-changing work environment of today
- Working from home, virtual office, working while riding a bike. What ever and how ever you do your best work to make George shine, is fine by us.
- A competitive and performance-related salary dependent on your professional and personal qualifications is granted - we are obliged by law to quote the minimum wage of EUR 2800 gross per month for this full time position. But this is just a formality, we are more than happy to discuss your actual expectations.
The way we are
As an employee of Erste Digital, the success of our people is more than a motto, it’s our manifest. We nurture a work environment where age, skin colour, gender, sexual orientation and cultural background are seen as the key to our success – we live diversity!
If you’ve got this far
It seems we have your interest, so please get in touch with us. We’d love to catch up.