Agile Delivery Manager for George (all genders)
Banking has a name. And we create it.
For more than 9 million customers across Europe, George stands for a digital banking experience that combines design and technology on an open platform. At Erste Digital, we strive for everyone. We achieve this by empowering people to understand, manage and, last but not least, enjoy one of their most personal things: their money.
Join us in our agile environment and make banking simple, intelligent and personal again!
As an Agile Delivery Manager (all genders), you understand that there’s little question about your purpose – getting stuff delivered. You need to understand the business needs and be capable of managing expectations, provide clear direction and expected goals, while avoiding unnecessary escalations. By having a complete overview of planned delivery, and closely working with central squads and local digital teams in business and IT, you will ensure an impediment-free pathway. In achieving this goal, you need to communicate in one voice with your team and be transparent to challenges, providing an action plan to resolve the obstacles. You thrive in a dynamic working environment where agile is not only a mindset, but also a way of working and living.
What you’ll bring with you
- An abundance of agile project management skills and a track record in rolling-out digital solutions in Agile environments
- An ability to lead and drive the further roll-out of George, our digital financial companion to over 7 million Europeans, throughout our CEE countries and beyond
- Knowledge of how to structure complex issues, prioritize them and support their implementation
- Expertise in Agile principles (SCRUM, KANBAN), while successfully managing international integration projects
- Knowledge of the software development life cycle, and experience working with Jira and Confluence
- Awareness of planning necessity, foreseeing the risk and being ready to quickly act on changes
We like you because
- Being highly skilled at working cross-functionally and building processes, communication and trust across teams
- Closely working together with respective teams, like product management, demand management, requirements engineering, development, testing, etc. to bring ahead and deliver defined requirements following agile principles
- Being able to manage testing (FAT, Regression) and provide valid results to business for their final decision
- Reacting fast, and with conviction, on possible project impediments (risk and change management)
- Having a well-built technical knowledge (architecture, software development, APIs, infrastructure etc.)
- Establishing clear and well-structured communications, especially with main stakeholders
- Expressing your values and opinions in fluent English, plus a CEE/SEE language and/or German may be handy.
Why you will like us
- Because you will be joining a dynamic team ready to make some serious impact
- We provide a relaxed, professional environment and all the hardware & software you need to work efficiently (e.g. MacBook Pro, mobile device, licenses...)
- We care for your personal well-being and career development while actively supporting your educational needs
- We communicate and collaborate with a variety of tools including Slack, Confluence and JIRA
- We encourage regular conference visits and multiple chances to shine with George.
- We feed you with coffee, sweets and fruits and provide table soccer and tennis to train the stuff away
- New Work is not just another buzz word to us. We proactively adapt to the ever-changing work environment of today
- Working from home, virtual office, working while riding a bike. What ever and how ever you do your best work to make George shine, is fine by us.
- A competitive and performance-related salary dependent on your professional and personal qualifications is granted - we are obliged by law to quote the minimum wage of EUR 3 500 gross per month for this full time position. But this is just a formality, we are more than happy to discuss your actual expectations.
The way we are
As an employee of Erste Digital, the success of our people is more than a motto, it’s our manifest. We nurture a work environment where age, skin colour, gender, sexual orientation and cultural background are seen as the key to our success – we live diversity!
If you’ve got this far
It seems we have your interest, so please get in touch with us. We’d love to catch up.