Visual Designer (m/f) for George
Banking has a name. And we create it.
For more than 4 million customers across Europe, George stands for a digital banking experience that combines design and technology on an open platform. At the George Labs, we empower people to understand, manage and, last but not least, enjoy one of their most personal things: their money.
Join us in our agile environment and make banking simple, intelligent and personal again!
We are looking for an experienced Visual Designer who will work alongside the Product Team to shape and elevate our brand in both digital and non-digital applications.
Your responsibility is to bring the brand to a new level. From researching possible artistic directions, to test-driving concepts and implementing solutions and adaptation and iteration. We are always growing and learning while we try to achieve the best results possible.
- Create Videos and Animations to showcase features of our product for both promotional and support content
- Create assets for marketing and promotional material, both for print and digital
- Build and maintain a Design System that houses those assets and can easily be accessed by or distributed to Marketing Teams and Agencies in all George Countries for further use.
- Collaborate with the Product Design Team, external agencies and project managers to ensure George is always presented in the best way possible
- Ensure consistency and high-quality design in slide-based presentations and internal docs
- Further develop our George Labs Brand
What you’ll bring with you...
- 4+ years of experience working as a Visual/Motion Designer
- A Portfolio or work samples demonstrating a broad spectrum of visual design work in both print and digital
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite and Sketch
- Strong skills in After Effects are a Plus
- Ability to collaborate and communicate efficiently with other departments and external partners
- Ability to think big, outside the box and to take direction and feedback
- Ability to create illustrations and help us create a unique illustration style for George is a Plus
- Work hard, but in a relaxed, open and state-of-the-art environment
- Provide everything you need to work and lots of additional benefits
- Have flexible working hours and are open for remote working
- Care for your personal well-being and career development while actively supporting your educational needs
- Send you to conferences, workshops etc. and give you every chance to shine
- Value diversity in every aspect
- Are nice people and hope you are too
- Guarantee a competitive and performance-related salary, dependent on your professional and personal qualifications. We are obliged by law to quote the minimum wage of EUR 41.707, - gross per year for this full-time position, but we know you are worth more than this
More about our team
We're a close-knit, collaborative group, guided by a highly iterative user-centered design process. We challenge each other constantly with thoughtful critique to improve our work and ask hard questions. We encourage each other to think deeply about the problems that we’re solving so that we can deliver the best possible solutions for our users. We explore new ideas everyday to improve both our product and process and look forward to new perspectives on both.
It seems we have your interest. If you think you are a good fit for this position, please get in touch with us, we’d love to catch up. It will also give you the opportunity to meet the team and to experience what working in one of Europe’s coolest office environments looks like.
What are you waiting for?