Technical Management Consultant for George (all genders)
With almost 7,5 million customers in 6 countries, George is leading the way for digital retail banking in the CEE region. Now, we are scaling up to explore new digital opportunities in the corporate banking sector. Collaborating with the Corporates division of Erste Group, we - the Group Digital Banking division of Erste Digital - develop an exciting digital services platform that will add value and the unique George experience for the large existing pool of corporate clients across the region. Be part of the next big thing and join us in our agile environment. Together, we make banking simple, intelligent, and personal!
As a Technical Management Consultant for George (all genders), you are on top of the best technical practices around the industry, latest innovations in the financial services industry and have the super-hero skill to handle anything that management throws on you. If you flourish in analyzing problems, preparing decision materials for management, have a good understanding of business and IT, like to solve issues and help management to make good decisions, keep reading!
What you’ll bring with you
- Strong technical acumen, including a solid understanding of the banking landscape from a business and technology perspective.
- Excellent analytical approach when validating solutions.
- Experience to closely collaborate with senior management
- Responsible for leading, coordinating, and structuring programs. In addition, you support and organize all topics and tasks within the programs.
- A native curiosity and bias to action; you love to explore and get things done.
- Ability to communicate and present abstract and complex material in simple, effective ways in fluent English.
- Profound understanding of emerging technologies and ability to imagine how they could result in products or business opportunities for our corporate clients.
- Enthusiasm about working with the complexity and ambiguity of a dynamic and fast-paced organization and a cross-functional team.
You will impress us by
- Passion for analyzing and interpreting data to derive product and technical decisions.
- Expertise in preparing management materials.
- Ability to work across functions and hierarchy.
- Always being in the picture when it comes to overseeing and steering key initiatives accompanied by great organizational skills.
- Collaborating on and delivering pitches that show stakeholders how we progress and transform our targets into reality.
- Developing and refining insights about trends in banking and technology.
- Support managing ecosystems for digital banking.
Why you will like us
- We are developers, analysts and engineers, product owners, architects, writers, coaches, testers and, well, a few bankers who love to exchange ideas and push the boundaries.
- Agile working is not just another buzz word to us. We proactively adapt to the ever-changing work environment of today.
- We provide an encouraging, empathic, and friendly professional environment, with all the hardware & software you need to work efficiently (e.g. MacBook Pro, mobile device...).
- Our attitude is open-minded, and we are always keen to stand up and go the extra mile for the correct solution.
- We care for your personal well-being and career development while actively supporting your educational needs.
- We encourage regular conference visits and multiple chances to shine with George.
- We guarantee a competitive and performance-related salary, dependent on your professional and personal qualifications. We are obliged by law to quote the minimum wage of EUR 52.220,- gross per year for this full-time position.
The way we are
As an employee of Erste Digital's Digital Banking Division, the success of our people is more than a motto, it’s our manifest. We nurture a work environment where age, skin colour, gender, sexual orientation and cultural background are seen as the key to our success – we live diversity!
If you’ve got this far
It seems we have your interest, so please get in touch with us. We’d love to catch up.