Technical Deploy and Release Engineer for George (all genders)
For more than 6 million customers across Europe, George stands for a digital banking experience that combines design and technology on an open platform. At the George Labs, we strive for everyone. We achieve this by empowering people to understand, manage and, last but not least, enjoy one of their most personal things: their money.
Join us in our agile environment and make banking simple, intelligent and personal again!
We are now searching for a candidate for the position “Technical Deployment and Release Engineer”.
Your tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Support of the software release and deployment preparation
- Synchronization of activities between development, application support and infrastructure support teams
- Coordination of software releases with different countries and partners,
- Analyze of impact and assess planned activity readiness
- Responsibility for the complete process adherence and handling of planned activities according to the defined process and policies
- Documentation maintenance
- Occasional on-call support for releases after working hours
What you’ll bring with you
Former experience with :
- Basic Linux skills
- Bonus: Experience with AWS, Kubernetes and other containers
- Previous experience with change or release and deployment management role is big plus
You will also impress us by
- Proficiency in English
- Proactive communication
- Ability to work independently and enjoy solving problems
- Enthusiasm for learning new skills
- Openness to work in a highly international environment
- Team-player spirit
- Ability to understand wide range of IT methodology quickly
Why you will like us
- Because you will be joining a dynamic, international and diverse workplace
- We provide a relaxed, professional environment and all the hardware & software you need to work efficiently (e.g. Laptop, mobile device, licenses...)
- We care for your personal well-being and career development while actively supporting your educational needs
- We communicate and collaborate with a variety of tools including Slack, Confluence and JIRA
- We encourage regular conference visits and multiple chances to shine with George.
- We feed you with coffee, sweets and fruits and provide table soccer and table tennis to train the stuff away
A competitive and performance-related salary dependent on your professional and personal qualifications is granted - we are obliged by law to quote the minimum wage of EUR 2000 gross per month for this full time position.
The way we are
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer without regard to age, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation or national origin. We live diversity!
If you’ve got this far
It seems we have your interest. If you think you are a good fit for this position, please get in touch with us, we’d love to catch up