Technical Analyst for Group Open Banking Squad (All Genders)
We are looking for someone who is smart, savvy, and seriously good at designing great solutions, consistent with business requirements. As a Technical Analyst, critical thinking for you, means having the ability to turn madness into method, and method into direction. You are organized, a natural communicator, and can bringing people together to create shared understanding. Big on purpose and able to stand by your own suggestions, you are empathetic enough to support your colleagues (developers, testers) and see things from their perspectives.
What you'll bring with you
- A proven track-record working in the IT or banking industries
- Success stories about how you were able to analyze a set of business requirements, and provided a solution that hit the target
- Understanding of the necessity for testing and documentation of a software project
- An appreciation of HTTP, Rest APIs, JSON and Chrome DevTools, Fiddler, SoapUI
- Confidence in being able to relate a given situation to the software product lifecycle
You will impress us by
- Embracing working in a complex, international environment and the opportunities it delivers
- Being diplomatic on one hand, while fighting for correct solutions with the other, without losing your smile
- Having 'perspective' as your middle name with the ability to step back and see the big-picture
- Knowing that sharing is caring and this exchange of knowledge does not threaten your ego
- Expressing your values and opinions and articulating them in fluent English
Why you will like us
- We work hard, but in a relaxed, open and seriously cool environment
- We provide everything you need to work and lots of additional benefits
- We offer flexible working hours and are open for remote working
- We care for your personal well-being and career development while actively supporting your educational needs
- We communicate and collaborate with a variety of tools including Slack, Confluence and JIRA
- We encourage regular conference visits and multiple chances to shine with us.
- We feed you with coffee, sweets and fruits and provide table soccer and table tennis to train the stuff away
We guarantee a competitive and performance-related salary, dependent on your professional and personal qualifications.
We are obliged by law to quote the minimum wage of EUR 2 000 gross per month for this full time position.
The way we are
As an employee of Erste Group IT, the success of our people is more than a motto, it's our manifest. We nurture a work environment where age, skin color, gender, sexual orientation and cultural background are seen as the key to our success – we live diversity!
If you've got this far
It seems we have your interest. If you think you are a good fit for this position, please get in touch with us, we'd love to catch up.