Technical Analyst for George (all genders)
Bratislava, Bratislavský kraj, Slovakia
Banking has a name. We create it.
Almost 10 million people across Europe organise their personal finances with George. Where design meets technology, George stands out on an open platform. We invite you to develop this platform with us into the next dimension. We achieve this by empowering people to understand, manage and, last but not least, enjoy one of their most personal things: their money.
Join us in our agile environment and make banking simple, intelligent and personal again!
Well, to get straight to the point, we are looking for someone who is smart, savvy, and seriously good at designing great solutions, consistent with business requirements. As a Technical Analyst (all genders), critical thinking for you, means having the ability to turn madness into method, and method into direction. You are organized, a natural communicator, and can collaborate across web and mobile lines, bringing people together to create shared understanding. Big on purpose and able to stand by your own suggestions, you are empathetic enough to support your colleagues (developers, testers, designers) and see things from their perspectives.
What you’ll bring with you
- A proven track-record working in the IT or banking industries
- Success stories about how you were able to analyse a set of business requirements, and provided a solution that hit the target
- Understanding of the necessity for testing and documentation of a software project
- An appreciation of HTTP, Rest APIs, JSON and Chrome DevTools
We like you because
- You embrace working in a complex, international environment and the opportunities it delivers
- Being diplomatic on one hand, while fighting for correct solutions with the other, without losing your smile comes naturally to you
- Of having ‘perspective’ as your middle name with the ability to step back and see the big-picture
- You know that sharing is caring and this exchange of knowledge does not threaten your ego
- You express your values and opinions and articulating them in fluent English
Why you will like us
- We’re a team of experienced developers who love to exchange ideas and push the boundaries
- We provide everything you need to work (e.g., MacBook Pro, mobile device, licenses) and lots of additional benefits
- We offer flexible working hours and are open for remote working
- We are open minded, and always keen to stand up and go the extra mile for the correct solution
- We care for your personal well-being and career development while actively supporting your educational needs
- We communicate and collaborate with a variety of tools including Slack, Confluence and JIRA
- We encourage regular conference visits and multiple chances to shine with George.
- We feed you with coffee, sweets and fruits and provide table soccer and table tennis to train the stuff away
- Working from home, virtual office, working while riding a bike. What ever and how ever you do your best work to make George shine, is fine by us.
- A competitive and performance-related salary dependent on your professional and personal qualifications is granted - we are obliged by law to quote the minimum wage of EUR 2 800 gross per month for this full time position. But this is just a formality, we are more than happy to discuss your actual expectations.
The way we are
As an employee Erste Digital, the success of our people is more than a motto, it’s our manifest. We nurture a work environment where age, skin colour, gender, sexual orientation and cultural background are seen as the key to our success – we live diversity!
If you’ve got this far
It seems we have your interest. If you think you are a good fit for this position, please get in touch with us, we’d love to catch up.