System Administrator for George (all genders)
Banking has a name. We create it with you.
Almost 7 million people across Europe organise their personal finances with George. Where design meets technology, George stands out on an open platform. We invite you to develop this platform with us into the next dimension. We achieve this by empowering people to understand, manage and, last but not least, enjoy one of their most personal things: their money.
We are agile. We are hiring. We are George. Join us in making banking simple, intelligent, and personal!
As a System Administrator (all genders), you are the go-to-person for any IT related and technical question for the amazing George team. You have a passion for supporting people as well as keeping the systems up and running. So, join us in helping the team thrive!
What you bring with you
- Experience in mastering the IT infrastructure and all their components (soft- and hardware).
- Problem solving skills with a structured approach.
- Passion to perform daily tasks and operations.
- Ability to balance user needs and business goals.
- Excitement to work in an international environment and fluency in both English and German.
- Enthusiasm, a positive attitude, friendliness, and a great sense of humor!
You will impress us by
- Around 2-3 years of experience on projects, with a focus on IT administration with security/compliance approach.
- Knowledge in networking, virtualization, cloud computing and monitoring.
- Ability to work with outside consultants to install, maintain, administer and monitor all equipment on the company’s network, e.g. routers, switches, firewalls, servers, desktop computers, phones and security systems.
- Experience in providing team support for any technical and IT related questions.
Why you will like us
- We are designers and developers, analysts and engineers, product owners and product managers, architects, writers, coaches, testers and well, a few bankers who love to exchange ideas and push the boundaries.
- We provide an encouraging, empathic, and friendly, professional environment, with all the hardware & software you need to work efficiently (e.g., MacBook Pro, mobile device, licenses.).
- Our attitude is open-minded, and we are always keen to stand up and go the extra mile for the correct solution.
- We care for your personal well-being and career development while actively supporting your educational needs.
- Working from home, virtual office, working while riding a bike. What ever and how ever you do your best work to make George shine, is fine by us.
- We guarantee a competitive and performance-related salary, dependent on your professional and personal qualifications. We are obliged by law to quote the minimum wage of EUR € 2.556 gross per month for this full-time position.
The way we are
As an employee of Erste Group IT, the success of our people is more than a motto, it’s our manifest. We nurture a work environment where age, skin colour, gender, sexual orientation and cultural background are seen as the key to our success – we live diversity!
If you’ve got this far
It seems we have your interest. If you think you are a good fit for this position, please get in touch with us, we’d love to catch up.