Senior Java Developer for Web Portal Solutions (all genders)
Our team delivers and runs Erste Group’s web portals and content management system, serving more than 200 web portals and several web applications throughout the markets Erste Group is present. As a cross functional team of engineers with different specializations we closely collaborate with various business units, with one common goal in mind: Allow Erste Group and its local banks to offer a consistent and engaging user experience across their web portals and applications for their customers and anyone who is looking to become one.
Join our agile team and help us empower our business units with the tools necessary to create and manage web sites in a fast and flexible fashion, from simple yet engaging content pages to complex forms and build with us seamlessly integrated web applications.
What you bring to the team:
- A passion for the development of content management systems, customizing and enhancing Adobe Experience Manager with advanced features, as well as building supporting microservices
- Advanced experience in developing web application back-ends in Java
- A solid understanding of good software architecture and RESTful (and/or GraphQL) APIs
- The ability to express your values and opinions, articulating them in fluent English
We are looking for someone who:
- plays well in a team and has strong analytical and solution-oriented thinking
- takes responsibility, committing her/himself to the team’s goals, going the extra mile
- is open-minded and acknowledges different perspectives and opinions
- grows from feedback and enjoys learning
- welcomes their perspective being challenged and respectfully challenges colleagues
- is motivated by sharing experience, giving feedback and supporting team members
How we support your success:
- We are a team of people enthusiastic about building software, who love to exchange ideas and push their own boundaries as well as those of the environment.
- We are open-minded, questioning the status-quo and challenging our own as well as others’ ideas, assuring that we do the right thing.
- We put people first, caring for your personal well-being and actively supporting your personal development with training offers and supporting conference visits.
- We believe that empowering people to do their job well gives the best results, and therefore provide you with everything you need to get your job done.
- We provide the environment for you to thrive, allowing you to learn from others as well as to weight in your experience, knowledge and interests to move the team forward.
- We guarantee a competitive and performance-related salary dependent on your professional and personal qualifications - the minimum wage for this position in accordance with the respective collective agreement is EUR 52.220,-- gross per year. We will talk about your actual salary in person!