Requirements Engineer for Web Portal Solutions (all genders)
Our team delivers and runs Erste Group’s web portals and content management system, serving more than 200 web portals and several web applications throughout the markets Erste Group is present. As a cross functional team of engineers with different specializations we closely collaborate with various business units, with one common goal in mind: Allow Erste Group and its local banks to offer a consistent and engaging user experience across their web portals and applications for their customers and anyone who is looking to become one.
Join our agile team and help us empower our colleagues with the autonomy to create and manage web sites with anything from simple yet engaging content pages to helpful services, and build with us seamlessly integrated web applications that scale.
How you’ll apply your skills and the experience you bring:
- With your experience in software design and your understanding of the concepts of RESTful APIs, you’ll elaborate, align and document requirements in very close collaboration with the implementation team and product owners, and assure the expectations are met by the results.
- Your understanding of security and data privacy related issues in the context of web applications in general, and digital marketing in particular, help us guarantee secure and compliant implementations, making sure the privacy of users is a first thought and is held up to the highest standards.
- With your versatile skills and your hunger to learn, you’ll support the team by covering roles that are insufficiently represented within the team, from leading initiatives and projects, through the coordination of release deployments, to providing support for the team’s products.
We are looking for someone who …
- plays well in a team and has strong analytical and solution oriented thinking.
- takes responsibility, committing her/himself to the team’s goals, going the extra mile.
- is open-minded and acknowledges different perspectives and opinions.
- grows from feedback and enjoys learning.
- welcomes being challenged and respectfully challenges colleagues.
- is motivated by sharing experience, giving feedback and supporting team members.
- dreams of user experiences of the future.
Why you will like being a member of our team:
- We are a team of people enthusiastic about building software, who love to exchange ideas and push their own boundaries as well as those of the environment.
- We are open-minded, questioning the status-quo and challenging our own as well as others’ ideas, assuring that we do the right thing.
- We put people first, caring for your personal well-being and actively supporting your personal development.
- We believe that empowering people to do their job well gives the best results, and therefore provide you with everything you need to get your job done.
- We provide the environment for you to thrive, allowing you to learn from others as well as be able to weight in your experience, knowledge and interests to move the team forward.
- We support conference visits and provide opportunities for you to demonstrate your expertise and what you are passionate about.
A competitive and performance-related salary dependent on your professional and personal qualifications is granted - the minimum wage for this position in accordance with the respective collective agreement is EUR 43.316,- gross per year. But this is just a formality - we would be happy to talk about your actual salary in person!
Erste Group considers the diversity of its employees as key to innovation and success. As employer we are proud to offer everyone equal chances, irrespective of age, skin colour, religious belief, gender, sexual orientation or origin.
The way we are
As an employee of Erste Group IT, the success of our people is more than a motto, it’s our manifest. We nurture a work environment where age, skin colour, gender, sexual orientation and cultural background are seen as the key to our success – we live diversity!
If you’ve got this far
It seems we have your interest. If you think you are a good fit for this position, please get in touch with us, we’d love to catch up.