Product Owner Corporate Onboarding & Identity (f/m/d)
With 5 million customers, George is leading the way for digital retail banking in the CEE region. Now, we are scaling up to explore new digital opportunities in the Corporate banking sector. A new R&D tribe will be incorporated into the George team, collaborating with the Corporates division of ERSTE Group to ideate and prototype an exciting digital services platform which will add value for the large existing pool of Corporate clients across the region. Agile, savvy, and multifunctional opportunities are waiting for you.
As a Product Owner Corporate Onboarding & Identity (m/f/d), you know that there is only one chance for the first impression. And you know that design matters. If you are excited about creating a highly appealing and outstanding onboarding experience for Corporates, guiding a new user through the first steps, you should continue reading. Especially if you see KYC and identity management as a chance to be better and not a regulation you need to fulfill. As a passionate and customer-obsessed Product Owner you are accountable for the end-to-end (E2E) delivery of the product, creating value for customers and key stakeholders.
What you’ll bring with you
- University degree in business, economics or law
- 3+ years crafting your skills in the (digital) product area with agile methodology, UX proficient and have already shipped something to users
- Good understanding of compliance (KYC, AML, etc.) requirements
- Deep knowledge of corporate clients, their needs and related product offerings
- A profound technical understanding and experience base on the necessary steps to develop and ship a feature
- Strength in analytics, structured by nature, data driven and interpersonal skills
- A digital mindset with a high drive to exceed user need
You will impress us by
- Being a bold, ambitious team member, who shapes the future of Corporate banking with us and is keen on taking advantage of opportunities enabled by digitalisation
- Understanding the interplay between new features, system complexity, regulatory requirements, and technical debt, making trade-offs among them seamlessly
- Fostering a culture of curiosity and experimentation in which people are comfortable "trying things out" and learning quickly and safely
- Listening and reacting to foreseen issues fast and continuously, adjusting your course or raising an alarm
- Challenging your team with charm, but also accept that shared learning and feedback is priceless
- Being comfortable challenging partners, but having the nature to stand the heat, noise and criticism without losing your smile
- Owning your role as the ‘person to talk to’ when another team has a dependency or question
- Enjoying the opportunity to travel from time-to-time and strut your stuff in another city
Why you will like us, because
- We provide a professional environment and all the hardware & software you need to work efficiently (e.g. MacBook Pro, mobile device, licenses...)
- Our attitude is open minded, and we are always keen to stand up and go the extra mile for the correct solution
- We care for your personal well-being and career development while actively supporting your educational needs
- We guarantee a competitive and performance-related salary, dependent on your professional and personal qualifications. We are obliged by law to quote the minimum wage of EUR 41.706,- gross per year for this full time position
The way we are
As an employee of George Labs or Erste Group IT, the success of our people is more than a motto, it’s our manifest. We nurture a work environment where age, skin color, gender, sexual orientation and cultural background are seen as the key to our success – we live diversity!
If you’ve got this far
It seems we have your interest, so please get in touch with us. We’d love to catch up.