IT Adminstrator & DevOps Engineer (m/f) for George
Banking has a name. And we create it.
For more than 3 million customers across Europe, George stands for a digital banking experience that combines design and technology on an open platform. At the George Labs, we strive for for everyone. We achieve this by empowering people to understand, manage and, last but not least, enjoy one of their most personal things: their money.
Join us in our agile environment and make banking simple, intelligent and personal again!
- know-how in security architecture and engineering for system, communication and network security, security monitoring, firewalls
- problem-solving skills and structured approach
- thinking balances user needs and business goals
- master IT infrastructure and their components
- as George has more than 3 million real customers don’t be afraid to show what you’ve got
- a great team player who handles feedback professionally, gets even better under pressure and doesn’t have a humor tumor
- be proud of wherever you come from, but express this pride in fluent English and German
What you’ll bring with you
- a degree in IT studies or related IT certification is an advantage
- at least 3 years working on real projects, with a focus on IT Administration and IT Security
- experience in networking, storage and backup technologies
- work with outside consultants to install, maintain, administer, and monitor all equipment on the Company’s network, including but not limited to routers, switches, firewalls, servers, desktop computers, phones, security systems
Why you will like us
- We welcome you in George Labs. We are a part of one of the largest banks in Central and Eastern Europe. We value both innovation and tradition and we care for people. For almost 16 million customers, to be more precise
- we introduce you to awesome new colleagues in our team, to many more awesome people and, of course, to George. You’ll be a match
- We give you an attractive, state-of-the-art working environment and lots of challenges to make a real difference
- We guarantee a competitive and performance-related salary, dependent on your professional and personal qualifications. We are obliged by law to quote the minimum wage of EUR 40.572,- gross per year for this position
- a work environment in where age, skin colour, gender, sexual orientation and cultural background are seen as the key to our success – we live diversity!
The way we are
As an employee of George Labs or Erste Group IT, the success of our people is more than a motto, it’s our manifest. We nurture a work environment where age, skin colour, gender, sexual orientation and cultural background are seen as the key to our success – we live diversity!
If you’ve got this far
It seems we have your interest. If you think you are a good fit for this position, please get in touch with us, we’d love to catch up.