Internship - System Administrator for George (all genders)
Banking has a name. We create it with you.
Almost 7 million people across Europe organize their personal finances with George. Where design meets technology, George stands out on an open platform. We invite you to develop this platform with us into the next dimension. We achieve this by empowering people to understand, manage and, last but not least, enjoy one of their most personal things: their money.
We are agile. We are hiring. We are George. Join us in making banking simple, intelligent, and personal!
In your part-time internship as a System Administrator, you are the go-to-person for any IT related and technical question for our amazing George team. You have a passion for supporting people as well as keeping the systems up and running. So, join us in helping the team thrive!
What you’ll bring with you
- Enrolled student with on-going program at a University (Uni, FH)
- Problem solving skills with a structured approach.
- Passion to perform daily tasks and operations.
- Excitement to work in an international environment and fluency in both English and German.
- Enthusiasm, a positive attitude, friendliness, and a great sense of humor!
You will impress us by
- Experience in providing team support for any technical and IT related questions.
- Having a technical affinity with hard- and software.
- Ability to work with outside consultants to install, maintain, administer, and help our customers.
Why you will like us because
- We are designers and developers, analysts and engineers, product owners and product managers, architects, writers, coaches, testers and, well, a few bankers who love to exchange ideas and push the boundaries.
- New Work is not just another buzz word to us. We proactively adapt to the ever-changing work environment of today.
- We provide an encouraging, empathic, and friendly, professional environment, with all the hardware & software you need to work efficiently.
- Our attitude is open-minded, and we are always keen to stand up and go the extra mile for the correct solution.
- We care for your personal well-being and career development while actively supporting your educational needs.
- We offer you a varied part-time internship position (10-20h/week) for 6 months. An internship salary of EUR 2.635,-- gross per month (on a full-time basis) is offered.
The way we are
As an employee of George Labs, the success of our people is more than a motto, it’s our manifest. We nurture a work environment where age, skin color, gender, sexual orientation and cultural background are seen as the key to our success – we live diversity!
If you’ve got this far
It seems we have your interest, so please get in touch with us. We’d love to catch up.