Integration Architect for George (all genders)
Banking has a name. And we create it.
For more than 6 million customers across Europe, George stands for a digital banking experience that combines design and technology on an open platform. At the George Labs, we strive for for everyone. We achieve this by empowering people to understand, manage and, last but not least, enjoy one of their most personal things: their money.
Join us in our agile environment and make banking simple, intelligent and personal again!
As an Integration Architect, you are the main responsible for the planning, coordination, development and supervision of activities related to the integration of our ERSTE flagship digital banking solution “George” with group and regional services, as well as third-party solutions, in order to meet the business and non-functional requirements of ERSTE Group.
You are a major stakeholder in the evolution and development of the “George” software platform, and cooperate closely with your application and business architecture peers, adding value to both areas and aligning technology and business domains.
- Develop the “George” architecture and integration standards
- Provide expert advice to product squads and project teams on use of integration, application and system architecture, focusing on best practices and industry standards
- Coordinate integration initiatives for third party technologies to “George” during early feasibility and impact analysis phases, RFPs, vendor selection and delivery.
- Work with product squads and project teams including deliverables like high level/detailed architecture designs, technical specifications or implementation plans
- Align and orchestrate implementation efforts across multiple products and technologies, including planning, progress tracking and stakeholder management
- Communicate project and product status to various levels of management
- Partner with leaders of other disciplines to ensure proposed solutions align with information, technology, infrastructure, business and security architectures
- Embrace occasional regional travel (CEE)
What you’ll bring with you
- BS degree in computer science or similar field preferred, and 10+ years of relevant work experience
- Familiarity with enterprise/systems/integration architecture standards, frameworks, and practices
- Knowledge of common system integration methods and technologies, with a strong background in API design
- Expertise in solution design and development, vendor management, enterprise application support, in addition to strong business understanding and project management skills
- Proven experience in managing relationships with business/IT teams and other internal stakeholders
- Passion for all things tech and a drive to experiment with new technologies to see where they can benefit the business
- Experience in a management or supervisory role on an integration development team
- Excellent communication skills
- Interest in staying hands-on technical as well while managing execution
- Experience in the area of financial industry/banking technology
Why you will like us
- We’re a team of experienced developers which loves to exchange ideas and push the boundaries
- We provide a relaxed, professional environment and all the hardware & software you need to work efficiently (e.g. MacBook Pro, mobile device, licenses...)
- We're open minded, and always keen to stand up and go the extra mile for the correct solution
- We care for your personal well-being and career development while actively supporting your educational needs
- We encourage regular conference visits and multiple chances to shine with George
- New Work is not just another buzz word to us. We proactively adapt to the ever-changing work environment of today
- Working from home, virtual office, working while riding a bike. What ever and how ever you do your best work to make George shine, is fine by us.
A competitive and performance-related salary dependent on your professional and personal qualifications is granted - the minimum wage for this position in accordance with the respective collective agreement is EUR 50.652,- gross per year. But this is just a formality - we would be happy to talk about your actual salary in person!
The way we are
As an employee of Erste Group IT, the success of our people is more than a motto, it’s our manifest. We nurture a work environment where age, skin colour, gender, sexual orientation and cultural background are seen as the key to our success – we live diversity!
If you’ve got this far
It seems we have your interest. If you think you are a good fit for this position, please get in touch with us, we’d love to catch up.