First/Second Level Digital Banking Support (all genders)
For more than 6 million customers across Europe, George stands for a digital banking experience that combines design and technology on an open platform. At the George Labs, we strive for everyone. We achieve this by empowering people to understand, manage and, last but not least, enjoy one of their most personal things: their money.
Join us in our agile environment and make banking simple, intelligent and personal again!
We are searching for a proper candidate for the position “1st/ 2nd Level Digital Banking Support” who could be the best support for receiving new customer requests coming to George!
In this role, you should:
- Find satisfaction in solving problems
- Act as a first and second-level support for external as well as for internal customer requests in the area of digital banking
- Contact with external customers as well as with service center agents of various countries
- Cooperate with business analysts and developers
- Have pleasure to act as an interface within a multi-cultural team
- Define and live clear processes and also encourage others to do so
We would expect you to:
- be proficient in English (Czech, Slovak or German language is plus)
- Have natural authority, excellent communication skills along with strong organizational abilities
- Be enthusiastic to grow in a technical direction
- Bring in common sense and a quick perception and understanding of customer needs and internet banking
- Have service center / helpdesk experience working with customers
- Being a team-player with open communication
Why you will like us
- Because you will be joining a dynamic, international and diverse workplace
- We provide a relaxed, professional environment and all the hardware & software you need to work efficiently (e.g. Laptop, mobile device, licenses...)
- We care for your personal well-being and career development while actively supporting your educational needs
- We communicate and collaborate with a variety of tools including Slack, Confluence and JIRA
- We encourage regular conference visits and multiple chances to shine with George.
- We feed you with coffee, sweets and fruits and provide table soccer and table tennis to train the stuff away
We guarantee a competitive and performance-related salary, dependent on your professional and personal qualifications. We are obliged by law to quote the minimum wage of EUR 35.784,- gross per year for this position, in accordance with the respective collective agreement.
The way we are
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer without regard to age, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation or national origin. We live diversity!
If you’ve got this far
It seems we have your interest. If you think you are a good fit for this position, please get in touch with us, we’d love to catch up