Demand Manager (f/m/d) for George
Banking has a name. And we create it.
For more than 4 million customers across Europe, George stands for a digital banking experience that combines design and technology on an open platform. We achieve this by empowering people to understand, manage and, last but not least, enjoy one of their most personal things: their money.
Join us in our agile environment and make banking simple, intelligent and personal again!
As Demand Manager (f/m/d) you understand that there’s little question about your purpose – you support delivery. You need to understand the business needs and be capable of managing expectations. By having a complete overview of planned delivery, and closely working with central squads and local digital teams in business and IT, you will ensure an impediment-free pathway. You need to communicate in one voice with your team and be transparent to challenges, providing an action plan to resolve the obstacles.
Your tasks, competences and responsibilities
- You collect feature requirements in a structured way from all involved stakeholders and perform a content quality check and challenge new feature proposals
- You understand the business needs and be capable to manage their expectations, giving them satisfaction needed and avoiding unnecessary escalations Support Product Owners in Backlog refinement and quarterly planning
- You organize and facilitate alignment workshops with local entities and support coordination of feature business alignment across 7 countries
- You build a prioritized backlog for our delivery units / feature teams, act as quality gateway and setting directions and maintain our demand management board (Jira/Kanban)
- You generate reports that bring added value to the teams and top management, maintain feature development roadmap and have complete overview of planned delivery and closely collaborate with squads to remove the impediments they have
- You have profound skills in managing demands, being able to consolidate feature requirements from our entities towards our top class netbanking solution “George”
- You are able to outline the big picture, the strategy and discuss feature priorities with our top management (B, B-1), while at the same time, driving the feature alignment on a detailed level
- You speak in one voice with your team and be transparent on challenges, providing action plan to resolve the obstacles.
- You set the standards in form of a target operating model
- You stay up-to-date with latest developments and methodologies in demand and project management
- You follow up Agile principles and help the teams with metrics and improvements
- You are a team player and a problem solver with excellent communication skills
- You are not afraid to present your ideas and you are a fluent English speaker
Why you will like us
- Because you will be joining a dynamic team ready to make some serious impact
- We provide a relaxed, professional environment and all the hardware & software you need to work efficiently
- We care for your personal well-being and career development while actively supporting your educational needs
- We communicate and collaborate with a variety of tools including Slack, Confluence and JIRA
- We encourage regular conference visits and multiple chances to shine with George.
- We feed you with coffee, sweets and fruits and provide table soccer and tennis to train the stuff away
- The way we are
A competitive and performance-related salary dependent on your professional and personal qualifications is granted - the minimum wage for this position in accordance with the respective collective agreement is EUR 41.706,-- gross per year.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer without regard to age, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation or national origin. We live diversity! Discover and enjoy the benefits of Erste Group.
We are looking forward to fill the position at the earliest possible date - apply now! #believeinyourself