Back-End Software Engineer for Web Solutions (f/m/d)
Our team delivers and runs Erste Group’s web portals and content management system, serving more than 200 web portals and several web applications throughout the markets Erste Group is present. As a team of engineers with different specializations we closely collaborate with various business units, with one common goal in mind: Allow Erste Group and its local banks to offer a consistent and engaging user experience across their web portals and applications for their customers and anyone who is looking to become one.
Join our agile team and help us empower our business units with the tools necessary to create and manage web sites as fast and flexible as possible, from simple yet engaging content pages to complex forms, and build with us seamlessly integrated web applications.
What you bring to the team:
- Strong interest in advancing in those as well as other technologies, frameworks and approaches.
- A collaboration mindset with the drive to work in an agile team, collaborating closely with business and other engineers.
- Understanding of the value of TDD and BDD as a way to deliver software of higher quality.
- The ability to express your values and opinions, articulating them in fluent English.
We are looking for someone who:
- plays well in a team and has strong analytical and solution oriented thinking.
- takes responsibility, committing her/himself to the team’s goals and goes the extra mile.
- is open-minded and acknowledges different perspectives and opinions.
- grows from feedback and enjoys learning.
- welcomes being challenged and respectfully challenges colleagues.
- is motivated by sharing experience, giving feedback and supporting team members.
- sees a programming language/framework as a tool to get a certain job done.
How we support your success:
- We are a team of people enthusiastic about building software, who love to exchange ideas and push their own boundaries as well as those of the environment.
- We are open-minded, questioning the status-quo and challenging our own as well as others’ ideas, assuring that we do the right thing.
- We put people first, caring for your personal well-being and actively supporting your personal development.
- We believe that empowering people to do their job well gives the best results, and therefore provide you with everything you need to get your job done.
- We provide the environment for you to thrive, allowing you to learn from others as well as to weight in your experience, knowledge and interests to move the team forward.
- We support conference visits and provide opportunities to make your expertise and dedication visible, with plenty of benefits on top.
- New Work is not just another buzz word to us. We proactively adapt to the ever-changing work environment of today.
- Erste Group considers the diversity of its employees as key to innovation and success. As employer we are proud to offer everyone equal chances, irrespective of age, skin colour, religious belief, gender, sexual orientation or origin.
A competitive and performance-related salary dependent on your professional and personal qualifications is granted - the minimum wage for this position in accordance with the respective collective agreement is EUR 42.672,-- gross per year
The way we are
As an employee of Erste Group IT, the success of our people is more than a motto, it’s our manifest. We nurture a work environment where age, skin colour, gender, sexual orientation and cultural background are seen as the key to our success – we live diversity!
If you’ve got this far
It seems we have your interest. If you think you are a good fit for this position, please get in touch with us, we’d love to catch up.