Back-End Software Engineer for Blockchain Solutions (all genders)
Our team develops our private/permissioned Blockchain based web application Dealfabrix, and other engaging web applications and portals, from the conception through implementation and testing, to seeing the product live in action.
Join our agile team to implement scalable, high-performance microservices and chaincode with the help of modern technologies, consult with business stakeholders on different technological options and opportunities, support and coach team members and inspire everyone with your passion for technology.
What you bring to the team:
- Strong interest in advancing in those as well as other technologies, frameworks and approaches
- Hands-on experience with Blockchain and DLT technologies and frameworks, particularly Hyperledger Fabric, are considered a significant bonus
- A collaboration mindset with the drive to work in an agile team, collaborating closely with business owners as well as other engineers
- Understanding of the value of TDD and BDD as a way to deliver software of higher quality
- The abilit to express your values and opinions, articulating them in fluent English
We are looking for someone who:
- plays well in a team and has strong analytical and solution oriented thinking
- takes responsibility, committing her/himself to the team’s goals and goes the extra mile
- is open-minded and acknowledges different perspectives and opinions
- grows from feedback and enjoys learning
- welcomes being challenged and respectfully challenges colleagues
- is motivated by sharing experience, giving feedback and supporting team members
- sees a programming language/framework as a tool to get a certain job done
How we support your success:
- We are a team of people enthusiastic about building software, who love to exchange ideas and push their own boundaries as well as those of the environment
- We are open-minded, questioning the status-quo and challenging our own as well as others’ ideas, assuring that we do the right thing
- We put people first, caring for your personal well-being and actively supporting your personal development
- We are convinced that empowering people to do their job well gives the best results, and therefore provide you with everything you need to get your job done
- We provide the environment for you to thrive, allowing you to learn from others as well as to weight in your experience, knowledge and interests to move the team forward
- We support conference visits and provide opportunities to make your expertise and dedication visible, with plenty of benefits on top
- Erste Group considers the diversity of its employees as key to innovation and success. As employer we are proud to offer everyone equal chances, irrespective of age, skin colour, religious belief, gender, sexual orientation or origin
A competitive and performance-related salary dependent on your professional and personal qualifications is granted - the minimum wage for this position in accordance with the respective collective agreement is EUR 42.672,-- gross per year
The way we are
As an employee of Erste Group IT, the success of our people is more than a motto, it’s our manifest. We nurture a work environment where age, skin colour, gender, sexual orientation and cultural background are seen as the key to our success – we live diversity!
If you’ve got this far
It seems we have your interest. If you think you are a good fit for this position, please get in touch with us, we’d love to catch up.